Thursday, 28 January 2016

Very Impressive Betsy Braddock Custom Statue

This custom statue of Betsy in her armoured costume definitely deserves an 'OMG!' This is a beautiful piece of sculpting, and painting. If money was no object I'd commission a Meggan, another Betsy, a Spitfire... hell I'd be broke with the amount of UK characters I'd want.








'The Bowen Black Widow statue is the base for this piece. Her head was swapped out and repositioned. The cowl and armor are sculpted directly onto the statue. The cloak is an original sculpt and is cold cast in marble. It features a magnetic peg and is removable.'



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. I love this. Took some liberties near the torso, but overall this is phenomenal. I hate that Bowen won't release an actual one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. I love this. Took some liberties near the torso, but overall this is phenomenal. I hate that Bowen won't release an actual one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Bowen ever released one I'd be first in line to buy her!

    ReplyDelete