Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Defenders UK Issue No 2

Check out Issue #2 (for free) of the excellent web comic, Defenders UK, written and drawn by Izzy World. It's featured on the equally excellent Facebook magazine, Avengers UK.

This issue, entitled 'The Feline Imperitive' revolves around a character called Jaguar Lad, which includes his origin as well, plus it has Captain UK. It's a great read, and a real nod towards British comics, I especially like the nods towards popular 70's pop-culture, or in my case, childhood memories, I had a bike just like the main character in this story has, passed my cycling proficiency test on one.

There's nothing not to like about this, it's for the fans, it's free, and I'm looking forward to the next issue. Follow this link to Avengers UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment