Tuesday, 6 January 2015

70's Captain Britain Sketch by Mark Farbrother

Lunch times in work are great, because you're not working, but once you've eaten it's a case of what to do now... so my mission now is to (in between reading) fill my sketch book with Marvel UK related characters. I started in November with The Fury, and here's my next one, a Herb Trimpe inspired 1970's Captain Britain.

If you have a character you'd like to see me draw, let me know and I'll have a go at adding it to my sketch book.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! would love to see a union jack pic please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Steve, lots of ink on that one, but a must for my sketch book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yes indeed I was thinking a lot of ink and not much interest fora head shot but maybe full body? I just finished some of my own designs for a British team http://steved4ve.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool designs Steve.

    I've an idea in my head for how Union Jack will look, and it will involve more than just a head shot.

    ReplyDelete